Our audit procedures are designed to ensure compliance with relevant statutory laws and specialization. Our approach focuses on ensuring that internal controls are effective and disclosure requirements of the accounting standards and applicable regulations are met with.
Develop understanding of our auditing methodology and tools. Perform reviews of audit documents, identify accounting and auditing issues and perform research to solve those issues. Apply concepts of risk assessment, and perform tests of internal controls.
The role of an Audit professional:-
- Promote trust in capital markets by demonstrating ethical behavior.
- Serve as catalysts for innovation by identifying and exploring emerging issues.
- Utilize both technical and analytical skills on day-to-day client assignments.
- Interact regularly with business leaders starting early in your career.
- Continue to grow by taking advantage of mentorship and development opportunities.
- Gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models to increase your understanding of how organizations operate.
The types of audits in which we are dealing:-
- Financial Statement Audit
- Statutory Compliance Audit
- Internal Audit
- Stock Audit
- Management, Operational, Environmental Audit
- Tax Audit
- Information System Audit