|J. Harjai & Associates
After qualifying as a chartered accountant in Nov. 2003, Jatin established ‘J. Harjai & Associates’ in 2004. Within a short span of time firm has attained a respectable position in the profession of Chartered accountancy.
The firm is having its operations in whole of north India managed through its head office at Jaipur and branches/ networks at following places:
- Mumbai,: B/503, Wester Edge II, Off Western Express Highway Borivili (East), Behind Metro Mall, Mumbai.
- Bharatpur: Laxmi Mandir Cinema, Station Road, Bayana, Bharatpur (Raj.)
The firm has highly motivated, disciplined and technically strong team of Chartered Accountants, Information system auditors, legal
professionals and consultants who strives towards excellence in the field of:
- Auditing – Statutory and Tax
- Consultancy in the field of Direct & Indirect Taxation & Foreign Trade Policy.
- Compliances – MCA, Tax & FEMA
- Project Financing
- Accounting services
The firm today has the experienced team; with rich industry knowledge varies from Banking, Real estate, Cross Boarder Trading, IT-sector etc. Commitment to uphold public trust, Credibility and Integrity are the value pillars of the firm. The firm has the proven track record of commitment towards client’s need.
Because of its vide range and high standard of services in various domains, the firm provides Mr. Harjai with entree to a network of prominent business practises, as well as insights into financial planning strategies for the companies he assists.
|Areas of Experience
Areas of experience include:
- External/ internal/ management/ statutory audits of Companies, Firms, Trusts, Societies, Banks etc. to ensure financial reporting accuracy and compliance with the Indian GAAP’s.
- Preparation of Project Reports to help secure finance from Banks and Financial Institutions including Preparation & Analysis of various Projected Financial Statements including Cash Flows & Fund Flows Statements for Various Projects for the consideration of Banks and Financial Institutions for sanctioning Long Term as well Short Term Loans and Cash Credit limits.
- Developing and implementing the financial policies, systems and procedures for various Clients.
- Handling of direct/indirect taxation of individuals, firms and Companies, Including appeals at various Quasi Jurisdiction Authorities. There are many land mark judgement to the credit of Mr. Harjai which are published in leading tax journals.
- Incorporation of Private Limited, Public Limited and Section 8 Companies & LLP’s. Involved in end to end services through the life of the company.
Providing services in the matters of foreign direct investment and in the matters of DGFT & FIPB.
- Planning, organizing, directing and controlling the operation of the secretarial function of various Companies.
- Involved in giving opinion on complex business issues under indirect taxation/ Indian GAAP’s etc. at the time of set up/during the course of business.
- Liaising with the Central Regulatory Bank in connection with filing of forms, applications, getting certain permissions/ clearances for initial setting up of Companies, issue of shares, opening of branches of Indian Companies abroad, remittance of funds etc.