- Developing management information system.
- Designing budgetary and control system.
- Determining measures of the effective utilization of capital.
- Installing cost accounting system.
- Assisting the management in the efficient use of working capital as an aid to improve productivity
- Advising management on principles of organization and methods for effective delegation and planning of work.
- Rendering advice on international taxation matters, foreign collaborations, joint ventures, double taxation agreements etc.,
- Reviewing procedures and equipment for operational control.
- Review of financial planning and policies for effective utilization of resources.
- Rendering secretarial services and advice on Corporate Law matters.
- Assist in the preparation of feasibility studies of new project and expansion schemes.
- Advise on feasibility of incorporating computer applications for accounting and financial activities.
- Assist in finding solutions for specific business problems such as product mix decisions, pricing decisionsand making representation to Government on various matters etc.
- Appraisal of personnel policies and practices.
- Assist in the selection of executive personnel in the areas of production, marketing, accounts, data processing, personnel, general administration etc.
- Acting as advisor or consultant to an issue, including such matters as drafting of prospectus and memorandum containing salient features of prospectus, preparation of publicity budget etc.
- Acting investment counselor in respect of securities.